Steps for Linksys n600 Extender Setup
Setting up the Linksys WiFi extenders can be more easy and easy to manage if you follow all the instructions step by step. We have here explained all the steps you will require to manage the Linksys n600 WiFi range extender setup so you can enjoy the WiFi installations without any kind of issues. Before you go for the further steps regarding Linksys range extender n600 setup, make sure that you have full information for SSID that is wireless network name and the password for access that wireless network. After collecting that information, you can follow this information for Linksys n600 extender setup process.
- First of all, provide power supply to your Linksys n600 extender. Use the power code that is provided with the WiFi extender. | Linksys n600 WiFi range extender setup
- You have to very careful while placing the Linksys n600 extender. You can place the WiFi in the mid way of your Linksys router and the dead zone you are facing at your home or business location.
- Now, if you are going to use wireless configurations for Linksys n600 extender setup, wait until the green light from the front side of the Linksys n600 WiFi range extender get solid green colour. You will need to get connected with the wireless network you want to get connected with. You can easily allocate the network you want to get connected with using the network name. If you are using the wired configurations for Linksys range extender n600 setup, create a contraction between your WiFi extender and the computer you will use for Linksys n600 WiFi range extender setup process.
- Now, you are all ready to access the Linksys extender setup page using the default http://extender.linksys.com address. Open the web browser and fill the address http://extender.linksys.com in the address bar. You can also use 192.168.1.1 IP address for accessing the Linksys WiFi extender setup page. Fill the login address and go for the next steps.
- On the Linksys n600 extender setup page, you will need to follow all the instructions once by one.
- If you have followed all the instruction accurately, your Linksys WiFi extender is all connected with the home network. Click on the “Close” button to cover up the Linksys n600 WiFi range extender setup process.