Browser Based Setup for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender
when you want to configure your Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device using web browser setup, you will need some advance steps for this. In this article, we are going to explain steps for settings up your device using web browsers you are using. Using http:// extender.linksys.com web address you will setup your device and then you can connect all your wireless devices to your device. these settings will configure your device so your wifi extender device will work as an access point.
Here are the Steps in Full Details | http:// extender Linksys com Admin
- Connect your wifi router device with Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device. you can connect your devices using Ethernet cable. Wireless connections are not that much stable when you settings up your devices.
- After that plug in the power supply to your device. power status LED must be solid green in color.
- From your computer device you will need to search for the wifi network that is available for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender. Select this network and then click on “Connect” button.
- After that you are ready to access the login page for your wifi extender. This login page will help you to change the settings for your device. using http:// extenderlinksys.com web address you can get the login access for the dashboard of your device.
- Go for “Administration” tab and select “Management” option.
- From there you can easily change the default password for your device access and then click on “Save” button.
These are the steps that you will follow so that you can easily configure the web browser setup for your Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device.